Photos may be used by fan sites and official sites free of charge provided that webmaster follows these six rules.Other Computer Usage
1. The site must not be profane, defamatory or insulting to the sport of figure skating. Humor or critique is allowed.
2. Download the image to your own webserver. DO NOT just link to the image on my website!
3. The filename must contain the ### part of my photo. Webmasters may add whatever additional information is required for their own organization system (ie. add initials, event name, etc.). So long as the ### part of my filename stays a part of the new file name.
For example: My photo 0502024, may be used as orser0502024, ac-0502024, etc., so long as the 0502024 remains with the file.
4. Photos must be accompanied by: '© to Andrea "Hoo" Chempinski.' It must appear on the same page as my photos appear.
5. With the copyright notice there must be a link to http://www.scratchspin.com/
6. Lastly, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving me the name and url of the website where you posted my photos. (There is no need to email me ahead of time for permission - so long as you follow these guidelines your use will be allowed.)
Back to: Main Page|